Our South Bank campus features a fully-equipped dental laboratory where our dental technology students learn about crowns, bridgework, and orthodontics under the supervision of industry professionals.
Our South Bank campus features a fully-equipped denture clinic where our dental technology students learn about crowns, bridgework, and orthodontics under the supervision of industry professionals.
Our dental prosthetics laboratory is equipped with top-of-the-line milling technology and is the only training facility in the state fitted with a state-of-the-art 3 Shape/Wieland CAD-CAM system. The animated design software, 3D scanner, and digital milling technology — which can design dental prosthetics in a fraction of the time of current moulding methods — is the future of dentistry.
The campus also has a denture clinic which is open to the public, providing an opportunity for our dental prosthetics students to work hands-on with real paying clients. Patients are treated by experienced dental technicians with all treatment fully supervised by experienced and qualified dentists or dental prosthetists.
Make an appointment
Located on level 1 in A block at our South Bank campus the South Bank Denture Clinic offers great value for patients requiring removable dentures. Our patients are treated by 2nd and 3rd year Bachelor of Dental Prosthetics students who are studying to become qualified dental prosthetists. All treatment is fully supervised by experienced and qualified dentists or dental prosthetists.
To determine suitability, potential patients will need to attend a consultation prior to any denture work commencing.
To make an appointment or for further information contact us on 07 3244 6011.
Unfortunately, our clinic cannot perform fillings or restorative treatments. If you require treatment before the construction of your denture at South Bank Denture Clinic, you will need to visit your regular dentist or oral health facility first.
- Full upper and lower acrylic denture
- $750 Full upper acrylic denture
- $400 Full lower acrylic denture
- $400 Partial acrylic base denture (upper or lower)
- $400 Repair or additional teeth for acrylic base denture
- Quote after consultation Chrome base dentures - From $750 Quote after consult
- Full upper and lower acrylic denture $750
- Full upper acrylic denture $400
- Full lower acrylic denture $400
- Partial acrylic base denture (upper or lower) $400
- Repair / additional teeth for acrylic denture - Quote after consultation
- Chrome base denture - From $750 (quote after consultation)