Steps to apply
- Register or log in to the Student Portal
(if you’re a new student, check your email for your new Student ID and password reset details)
- Confirm selected course details
- Enter your details
- Upload your eligibility documents
- Review and submit
Applying made easy at TAFE Queensland
You can use your computer or mobile to apply through the TAFE Queensland Student Portal. You will just need a reliable internet connection.
Email and phone
Make sure your email address and phone number provided are correct in case we need to contact you.
Get ready to answer some questions and provide a range of documentation to help us assess your application and eligibility for government funding.
- TAFE Queensland Student ID (if existing student)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Photo ID; proof of date of birth
- Proof of Queensland residency
- Proof of Australian or New Zealand citizenship/residency
Depending on your course or funding we may ask for more specific information. View our full list of eligibility documents we accept.