There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
You should have a good understanding of the English language and be able to read and understand comprehensive manuals.
- You will need to bring a notebook, pen, pencil and eraser to class.
- You will receive a comprehensive manual.
- You will need to present your Confirmation of Enrolment to the car park attendant each week to be eligible for discounted parking.
Mixed Mode delivery:
- a personal computer or laptop to participate actively in this course. The computer must have speakers, a microphone and internet access (webcam optional).
- a quiet and ergonomically correct work area to participate actively in this course with no or little distractions.
- a pen and paper for taking notes.
- You will receive, by email, a Zoom meeting link in the days leading up to the first lesson. This won’t be provided on enrolment.
- You do not need a Zoom app or licence to attend the lessons, you can join using the URL (web link) you receive in the email.
Need to know
If selecting classroom delivery this Introduction to Accounting course can be combined with MYOB Accounting and MYOB Payroll (MYOB Accounting Bundle 1) for a special bundle price. To take advantage of this bundle please speak to the Customer Service team.
Please note: The bundle offer is strictly available at the time of enrolment only.
Course commencement is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.