There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
It is highly recommended that you:-
- understand basic bookkeeping terminology; and
- have competent computer literacy skills, including an understanding of personal computers and the Windows operating system, especially working with files and folders.
If you do not understand basic bookkeeping terminology, it is recommended that you complete MYOB Accounting 1.
- Please bring a blue or black pen, pencil, writing paper, calculator and a USB memory stick.
- You will receive a comprehensive manual.
- You will need to present your Confirmation of Enrolment to the car park attendant each week to be eligible for discounted parking.
An easy to follow manual with appropriate activities for each topic is used. This course is information based and designed to cater for a wide range of learner needs. It is predominately self-paced with facilitator assistance.
Please note the tutor may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Need to know
This MYOB Accounting course can be combined with Introduction to Accounting and MYOB Payroll (MYOB Accounting Bundle 1) or with MYOB Payroll (MYOB Accounting Bundle 2) for a special bundle price. To take advantage of this bundle please speak to the Customer Service team.
Please note: The bundle offer is strictly available at the time of enrolment only.
Course commencement is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.