There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
This refresher training package is intended to be delivered both as the Workplace Health and Safety Queensland HSR refresher training course for elected HSR's who have completed the approved 5-day initial training course, and the bridging course for existing HSR's who have completed course 30630QLD - Functioning as a Workplace Health and Safety Representative.
Therefore, persons eligible to complete this training are;
- elected HSR's who have completed the approved 5-day initial training course in accordance with the Work Health and Safety Act 2017; and
- existing HSR's who have completed course 30630QLD - Functioning as a Workplace Health and Safety Representative in accordance with the Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995.
You will be required to bring your personal stationery (pens and paper) for note taking.
You will require access to
- a personal computer or laptop to participate actively in this course. The computer must have speakers, a microphone and internet access (webcam optional)
- a quiet and ergonomically correct work area to participate actively in this course with no or little distractions
- a web based email account e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc.
- a pen and paper for taking notes
- You will receive, by email, a Zoom meeting link in the days leading up to the first lesson. This won’t be provided on enrolment.
Please note: you do not need a Zoom app or licence to attend the lessons, you can join using the URL (web link) provided in the email.
Need to know
For privacy reasons - TAFE Queensland Gold Coast online lessons are not to be recorded or photographed by attendees and sessions are not to be shared on any other platform.
Online lessons are also not recorded by facilitators.