This course presumes you have algebra level math skills with reading and writing skills at a year 11 or higher.
Unilearn has assumed that by enrolling into an online unit you are familiar with computers and are able to use programs such as Word, Excel and Adobe Reader as well as complete simple tasks such as the Save-As function, attaching a file, saving a low resolution image and inserting images and working with tables within Word documents.
Need to know
- Open for continuous enrolment.
- Unilearn is completed via Connect. Delivered entirely online. Self-paced. Once enrolled, students will have access within 48 hours for their course materials.
- Max. 2 units per enrolment.
- Cap of 2 units per enrolment is due to time requirements of each unit and student dedication. Each unit consists of two years of study condensed into one. Students enrolled in 2 units are essentially studying four years’ worth of content within a 12 month enrolment period.
- Unit duration: 12 months from the enrolment date.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check with their preferred University that our course meets their prerequisite requirements prior to enrolment
- Minimum study time is 18 weeks – no exceptions
- Completing our individual courses will not achieve or improve a QTAC rank or OP.