We cannot plan for the dramatic and tragic grief and loss that affects our lives, but we can have a better understanding of how we deal with the experience, to be more prepared and equipped when we are confronted by loss and pain.
Whether it be the loss of a parent, a child, spouse, pet, relationship or job, these experiences have a profound effect on us in the short-term and in the long-term. We can feel completely overwhelmed with grief and pain, but it is also important to know that there is support and there are strategies that can be used, that have helped others in the past. Strategies to aid in the recovery process and to help one feel reassured that from out of those darkest days of tears, confusion and overwhelm, there can be harmony, peace and light again.
Pain and suffering do not discriminate, it affects the young, the elderly, male or female, rich or poor. No one is immune to it and sadly, lives can go from happiness to devastation in an instant. But there is hope and there is healing. It can be a roller-coaster of emotions, grief and sorrow, but there is a natural process of dealing with grief. And we offer you support, strategies, and tools in a safe and compassionate environment, to help you on your journey... you are not alone in your grief.
Your facilitator is a qualified Holistic Counsellor.
Topics included, but are not limited to:
- The Five Stages of Grief.
- Communicating our pain and grief - leading to the healing process.
- Transforming our lives from pain and suffering to awakening, empowerment and love.
- Techniques for healing from a holistic perspective - in body, mind and spirit.
- Understanding how grief and trauma affects our health - physical and mental.
- Understanding how grief and trauma affects our relationships.
- Getting unstuck from the pain and trauma - moving our energy to emotional freedom.
- Helping family members to express their emotions, to feel seen and understood.
- Honouring our loved ones - the love never dies.
- Envision a peaceful future - what does that look like for you?