Virtual English Language Program
Learn English online from home, and gain direct entry into your vocational courses!*
20 hours per week (download our calendar).
Monday to Friday, 8:15AM to 12:30PM (Australia, Brisbane time).
General English (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate Levels) and IELTS:
- Every Monday, from 4 January to 16 December 2022.
- Mandatory breaks: 20 to 24 June 2022 and 19 to 31 December 2022.
EAP - 12 weeks:
- 4 January to 25 March 2022
- 28 March to 17 June 2022
- 27 June to 16 September 2022
- 19 September to 9 December 2022
- All you need is a computer or tablet
- Reliable internet access
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Course fee: AUD$220 per week
- Enrolment fee: AUD$150
Studying online with TAFE Queensland gives you access to our huge range of nationally-recognised qualifications with the flexibility and freedom to study in a way that suits you.
Develop the English language and communicative skills needed for social and work situations and daily life activities.
Levels Upper Intermediate to Advanced. Develop the skills you need to achieve before taking the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination.
ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC PURPOSES (EAP)
Levels Upper Intermediate to Advanced. This EAP program teaches the terminology and language skills needed to be successful at a further academic study. Research projects, group work and presentation skills develop your confidence to do further study in English.
- *Our university pathway providers for international students include:Direct entry pathway not applicable to HLT54115 | 092022K Diploma of Nursing. Students must meet the minimum English requirements for the VET course of their choice.
- Materials provided by the teacher. These materials are essential to allow students to complete class work, home work and additional personal study.