Kingaroy BaconFest competition
Share your Taste of TAFE inspired culinary creation on social media to be in the running to win a Weber BBQ prize pack.
To celebrate the return of Kingaroy’s BaconFest this year, TAFE Queensland is giving away a prize pack to level up one lucky winner's barbeque set-up. The prize pack includes a Weber Baby Q Gas BBQ, Weber accessory pack and a selection of Kingaroy BaconFest merchandise.
Here’s how you can enter:
- Attend Kingaroy BaconFest between 20 and 21 August 2022 and collect a Taste of TAFE Spice Rub from the TAFE Queensland stand; and
- During the Promotion Period:
- have a Facebook account;
- like one or more of the Eligible Facebook Pages (if not already);
- post a Public (found in Facebook audience settings for posts) picture of your Taste of TAFE inspired culinary creation; and
- tag @TAFEQueensland or @TAFEQueenslandKingaroy, #tasteoftafe and #bbqcompetition in the caption.
Entry commences August 20, 2022 and is open until September 1, 2022.
Make sure you comply with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, otherwise your entry will be ineligible.
Weber BBQ prize pack inclusions:
- Weber Baby Q Gas BBQ valued at $369
- Weber Baby Q BBQ accessories pack valued at $129. Includes: trivet and convection trays, Weber pizza stone and Q Ware frying pan
- TAFE Queensland merchandise
- Kingaroy BaconFest merchandise
Develop hands-on skills for a rewarding career in early childhood education and care and give children a fun, safe and supportive environment to learn and grow.
Learn hands on with the same equipment and tools used in industry, combining working for an employer and studying at TAFE Queensland, and graduate with a nationally-recognised qualification. Develop the skills to take on the world and make something of yourself.
You'll learn the technical aspects of making the perfect espresso coffee, from the extraction of coffee, to the steaming of milk, right through to finishing off in the cup or glass. Thirsty? It's a sign. Book your spot today!