Nursing Information Sessions | Gold Coast
- 5 or 13 December 2023, or 16 January 2024
On campus 5 December, 9am
Online 13 December, 10am or 7pm
On campus 16 January, 12.30pm
On campus, Southport
- TAFE Queensland
With cutting-edge facilities at our Southport campus and a critical need for nursing in industry, there has never been a better time to study nursing with TAFE Queensland!
When you study nursing with TAFE Queensland you'll have access to purpose-built clinical labs, experienced educators, and vocational placement opportunities. After just 18 months you can be fully qualified in nursing care, patient health analysis and administration and monitoring medications.
Our information sessions are an opportunity to:
- Learn about our state-of-the-art technology with augmented reality hologram patients
- Hear about our flexible study options and how they can work for you
- Chat to us about Residential Schools at our Southport campus and ask our experienced educators any questions you may have
- Find out how TAFE Queensland prepares students to provide the best quality care for their patients, and includes vocational placement from stage one of our training.
Upcoming information sessions
There are four options to choose from:
Wednesday, 13 December 2023, 10am
Wednesday, 13 December 2023, 7pm
Register now and secure your spot using the form on this page.