Nursing Information Sessions - Gold Coast
- Online Wednesday 7 June 2023 or On campus Thursday 8 June 2023 and Wednesday 14 June 2023
Online 10am or 7pm
On campus 8 June 9am
On campus 14 June 12.30pm
Online or Southport campus
- TAFE Queensland
With cutting-edge facilities at our Southport campus, there has never been a better time to study Nursing with TAFE Queensland!
When you study nursing with TAFE Queensland you'll have access to purpose-built specialised training facilities, experienced teachers, and vocational placement opportunities. After just 18 months you can be fully qualified in nursing care, patient health analysis and administration and monitoring medications.
Our information sessions are an opportunity to:
- Learn about our state-of-the-art technology with augmented reality hologram patients
- Hear about our flexible study options and how they can work for you
- Chat to us about Residential Schools at our Southport campus and ask our experienced teachers any questions you may have
- Find out how TAFE Queensland prepares students to provide the best quality care for their patients, and includes vocational placement from stage one of our training.
Upcoming information sessions
Wednesday 7 June 2023, 10am
Wednesday 7 June 2023, 7pm
Thursday 8 June 2023, 9am
Wednesday 14 June 2023, 12.30pm
Register now using the form on this page.
On campus session will be held at the Southport campus