Nursing Information Sessions | Gold Coast
- 12, 13 or 14 March 2024
Online 13 March 10am or 7pm
On campus 12 March 9am
On campus 14 March 12.30pm
Online or on campus, Southport
- TAFE Queensland
Discover the forefront of nursing education at TAFE Queensland's Southport campus, where the demand for skilled professionals meets cutting-edge facilities. With eligible students having access to Fee-free* Diploma of Nursing (HLT54121), there has never been a better time to seize the opportunity to embark on your nursing journey with us!
Studying nursing at TAFE Queensland means access to innovative clinical labs, industry experienced educators, and hands-on vocational placements. In just 18 months, you can emerge fully qualified in nursing care, patient health analysis and administration, and monitoring medications.
Join our information sessions to:
- Explore our state-of-the-art technology featuring augmented reality hologram patients
- Learn about flexible study options and how they can work for you
- Find out about Fee-free* nursing (meaning that some or all of your course costs may be covered by the Queensland Government)
- Engage with our educators, inquire about Residential Schools at our Southport campus, and address any queries you may have
- Discover how TAFE Queensland equips students to deliver the best quality care for their patients, and includes vocational placement from stage one of our training.
Upcoming information sessions
Wednesday 13 March 2024, 10am or 7pm
Tuesday 12 March 2024, 9am Southport campus
Thursday 14 March 2024, 12.30pm Southport campus
Register now to secure your spot by filling in the form on this page.
*Fee-Free Nursing is a funded initiative of the Queensland Government. Eligibility criteria applies, learn more.