SchoolTech is an innovative, award winning initiative between TAFE Queensland, Woree State High School, and Skill360 Australia. Through the SchoolTech program you can gain your QCE and two qualifications while at high school.
How SchoolTech works:
- seek a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship
- complete your senior schooling, gain points towards your QCE and secure two qualifications
- gain real world skills through work experience placement.
Choose from a range of practical study areas including:
- Construction and plumbing
- Electrical and construction/plumbing
- Engineering and automotive
- Engineering and automotive electrical
- Engineering and marine
- Engineering and outdoor power equipment
For more information on the SchoolTech program email or call us on 1300 308 233 today.