There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- As this is a fast paced beginners course, course prerequisites are that you have previous experience using applications on a PC or Mac and are capable of navigating around your computer, saving files and have an understanding of folder structure.
- This course requires a solid understanding of computers, importing, locating and opening files on a PC platform.
- It is also required that students have a working knowledge of the internet.
- Students must have intermediate computer skills using Windows before enrolling in this course as they will use computers running Windows in class.
- For practicing at home in between lessons (not mandatory) - you will need to download the AutoCAD 2022 student edition from the Autodesk website. You will be prompted to upload your Confirmation of Enrolment from TAFE that you received upon enrolment. Please try and have this installed before your first lesson. Note - You will be using TAFE computers in class time.
You will be required to bring the following to class:
- pen and paper for note taking and a memory stick/USB flash drive for saving your work and taking your files home
Please note: There are no canteen facilities at Coomera over the weekend or in the evenings so you are advised to bring your own refreshments.
Need to know
Course commencement is subject to minimum enrolment numbers