There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
To study an apprenticeship or traineeship program you must be indentured as an apprentice or trainee with your employer.
Employers need to be able to provide the necessary human and physical resources to qualify for an apprentice.
You are responsible for meeting the minimum occupational health and safety requirements in practical classes.
This includes the use of:
- safety glasses
- protective footwear with safety toe cap and non-slip soles to AS2210
- long leather gloves to AS2161
- hair protection
- You should also wear 100% cotton drill industry-standard clothing
- For 2-pack spraying: Respirator (industry standard) air fed respirator, (Stage 2) disposable overalls, Ansell PVA 15-554 gloves or equivalent
If you fail to meet these minimum standards of dress, you will not be permitted entry into practical classes.
- Training record book
- Folding rule or tape measure - 1m folding rule or 5m tape measure
- Pen - blue or black
- Pencils - HB, 2H and 4H