There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
It is highly recommended that you have:-
- an understanding of account keeping for business and a basic understanding of bookkeeping terms; and
- sound computer literacy skills, including the ability to follow the teacher’s instructions navigating the computer
- You will need a web based email account eg. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc.
- Please bring a pen and paper for taking notes and a USB for saving files.
- You will need to present your Confirmation of Enrolment to the car park attendant each week to be eligible for discounted parking.
- Please note: you are advised to bring your own refreshments.
Mixed mode delivery
You will need:
- a personal computer or laptop to participate actively in this course. The computer must have speakers, a microphone and internet access (webcam optional).
- a quiet and ergonomically correct work area to participate actively in this course with no or little distractions.
- a web based email account e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc.
- a pen and paper for taking notes.
- You will receive by email a Zoom meeting link in the days leading up to the first lesson. This won’t be provided on enrolment.
- You do not need a Zoom app or licence to attend the lessons, you can join using the URL (web link) the teacher provides if you prefer.
Need to know
Mixed mode delivery: structure of attendance: 2hrs 30 mins of learning / 30 minute break / 2 hrs of learning.
Course commencement is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.