There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
It is highly recommended that you have:-
- an understanding of account keeping for business and a basic understanding of bookkeeping terms; and
- sound computer literacy skills, including the ability to follow the teacher’s instructions navigating the computer
- You will need a web based email account eg. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc.
- Please bring a pen and paper for taking notes and a USB for saving files.
- You will need to present your Confirmation of Enrolment to the car park attendant each week to be eligible for discounted parking.
- Please note: you are advised to bring your own refreshments.
- We recommend using public transport or
- If you are driving, BEFORE you arrive, please download the EasyPark App, set up your account and enter this code in full: 321988139 to recognise TAFE as the location.
Parking can be accessed via Paddington Place. ONLY park in the spaces marked with the Red TAFE Queensland logo on either B1 or B2 to avoid being fined by Easy Park.
Please be aware that parking spaces can fill early.
Mixed mode delivery
You will need:
- a personal computer or laptop to participate actively in this course. The computer must have speakers, a microphone and internet access (webcam optional).
- a quiet and ergonomically correct work area to participate actively in this course with no or little distractions.
- a web based email account e.g. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail etc.
- a pen and paper for taking notes.
- You will receive by email a Zoom meeting link in the days leading up to the first lesson. This won’t be provided on enrolment.
- You do not need a Zoom app or licence to attend the lessons, you can join using the URL (web link) the teacher provides if you prefer.
Need to know
Mixed mode delivery: structure of attendance: 2hrs 30 mins of learning / 30 minute break / 2 hrs of learning.
Course commencement is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.
For privacy reasons - Online lessons are not to be recorded or photographed by attendees and sessions are not to be shared on any other platform.
Online lessons are also not recorded by facilitators.