Unilearn has assumed that by enrolling into an online unit you are familiar with computers and are able to use programs such as Word, Excel and Adobe Reader as well as complete simple tasks such as the Save-As function, attaching a file, saving a low resolution image and inserting images and working with tables within Word documents.
The only textbooks mandatory to purchase are the Economics eBooks. All other hardcopy textbooks are optional and can be purchased online via the Qld Textbook Warehouse (qtw.com.au).
Need to know
- Students are required to check with their university of choice to ensure Unilearn courses meet their individual prerequisite requirements prior to enrolling.
- There will be two final exams for the elective subjects near the end of the Program. Students are responsible for finding their own supervisor to supervise these exams – please refer to the Final Exam page on the Unilearn website for more information.
- The Unilearn Ready Program has been approved by QTAC. Successful completion of this Program will see the student eligible for a Selection Rank from QTAC on request.
- Queensland students who wish to add to already existing credits in order to complete their Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) could acquire up to 11 QCE credits by completing this Program, dependent on which elective subjects are chosen – please refer to the QCE information on the Unilearn website.
- Students will be required to successfully complete the bksb (Basic Key Skills Builder) prior enrolment.