You must have vocational experience at a management or team leader level and must be able to demonstrate experience in:
- basic blockchain and distributed ledger technologies; and
- basic business planning
If you do not have vocational experience at management or team leader level you must attend an interview prior to enrolment to determine your prospects for success.
In this interview you must demonstrate:
- a basic understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies; and
- a basic understanding of business planning methods
It is highly recommended that you
- have completed Year 12 highly recommended or equivalent and/or be of mature age
- have strong report writing skills
- have work experience in either a business or have worked within a team environment, project management or business consulting capacity.
You will need to provide detailed relevant business experience and prior project and business qualifications to support your application.
- You are to provide a statement (250 words) detailing your understanding of blockchain concepts and distributed ledger technologies.
- Your resume detailing a minimum of 12 months industry experience in a management or team leader level.
It is recommended that you have access to a reliable internet connection to access TAFE Queensland's online learning system Connect. Students require access to a PC or MAC with MS Word and Power Point. Students will also need access to a camera and reliable internet. Students will need to download Zoom, details are provided at the commencement of study.
You will be provided with a recommended reading list and/or required textbooks during orientation or at the start of each unit. The purchase of these resources may incur additional costs, or you may be able to borrow them from the TAFE Queensland library network.
You are also required to have access to and bring a USB or external hard drive (minimum 1TB), and personal stationery.