Link & Launch supports
The Back to Work Youth team is providing a unique opportunity for youth aged between 15 and 24 years to access additional funds for short courses and support services for eligible youth applicants.
Back to Work Jobseeker Officers may refer eligible young Queenslanders to tailored fee for service training options, and/or provide additional supports that align to local employment demands and meets the needs of the individual. Support that may be offered includes:
- Work Ready Checklist & Prepare yourself for work sessions
- Blue Card and Disability Worker Screener Card
- Birth Certificates and Proof of Age ID Cards
- Industry Licensing, including Security, High Risk and Real Estate etc
- Accredited short courses, including machinery, construction, hospitality and many more
- Driving lessons and licencing with Dept of Transport and Main Roads
Applicants who are assessed as requiring a full qualification for their preferred employment pathway, with be referred to other funding sources, such as Certificate III Guarantee (C3G), Certificate III Guarantee Plus (C3GPlus) or Fee Free TAFE
If you have left school or are leaving school, and are in aged between 15 and 24 and would like to know more. Please complete the online form below and we will get in touch.
Back to Work
Back to Work teams are based throughout Queensland to support both employers and jobseekers locally. These teams work in collaboration with employers, service providers and community representatives to assist in building regional employment solutions that meet both current and emerging local needs.
Back to Work Jobseeker Assistance – Suppliers Expression of Interest
Back to Work is seeking expressions of interest from eligible training providers who offer short courses across a range of study areas to become preferred contractors for the Back to Work funded projects.