Spicy chicken wings recipe
For all the chicken wing lovers out there, you must try this spicy chicken wings recipe by Chef and Leading Vocational Teacher, Jason Ford.
This spicy chicken wings recipe serves four (4) people.
- 75ml peanut oil
- 60g caster sugar
- 1kg chicken wings, separated at joints
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 50g fresh ginger, grated
- 50ml sriracha chilli sauce
- 100g spring onions, white section finely sliced
- 80ml soy sauce, salt reduced
- 90ml Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp crushed chilli flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add sugar and lightly caramelise.
- Add chicken wings and cook for 2-3mins turning until wings brown.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss and cover with a lid.
- Simmer gently on very low heat for 20 minutes turning half way, season and serve.