Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies) or BSBSS00107 Marketing and Communication Foundations Skill Set:
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations;
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas;
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities;
- BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour;
- BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry; and
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent.
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Entry into the accelerated program is via an application process and requires applicants to have at least 3 years' experience working in a medium to large organisation. Experience needs to include marketing and communication responsibilities.
No specific resources are required to successfully complete this course. It is recommended that students have access to a reliable internet connection to access TAFE Queensland's online learning system "Connect", and a computer with up-to-date software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player. This equipment and software is available for students to use at all TAFE Queensland locations.