There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements for this course TAFE Queensland has the following selection criteria:
To be considered for enrolment into this course you will be required to meet the entry requirements and undergo an interview. You must be the owner or operator of a small business for the past 12 months.
It is recommended that you have access to a reliable internet connection to access TAFE Queensland's online learning system Connect, and a computer with up-to-date software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player. This equipment and software is available for use at all TAFE Queensland locations.
Workshop and tutorial support will be available.
Need to know
This course is an accelerated learning offering. Our course has been tailored to the key needs of growing and developing business owners, managers and leaders. Your existing skills, experience, and knowledge in business will be leveraged upon within our workshops and online learning. We aim to extend and build your knowledge and experience through our small group or one-on-one workshop session.
- Practical and fun exercises and activities that will get you thinking, innovating and uncovering ways that you can improve your business now
- Interactive discussions and learning that will enable you to grow as a business leader
Accelerated Delivery model; there are two convenient study options to choose from:
- Group mentoring sessions:
- 4 x 3 hours face-to-face group mentoring
- Online learning - support and networking
- 2 hours of one-on-one mentoring to assist with implementation of the business action plan
- One-on-one delivery sessions:
- 5 x 1 ½ hours face-to-face sessions
- Online learning, support and networking