How to pay
New students - Accepting your Letter of Offer
Before your Letter of Offer expires, you will need to pay your tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as stated in your Letter of Offer.
You can make your own OSHC arrangements for the duration of your visa, if the one in the letter is not suitable.
The available payment methods for new international students can be chosen from following TAFE Queensland payment options.
How to pay via Convera
- Go to the Convera website.
- Enter your student information.
- Enter the Australian dollar amount as listed on your offer letter.
- Select your preferred payment method — telegraphic transfer or credit card.
- Convera will transfer your payment in full to TAFE Queensland in Australian dollars.
- Select payment country and currency (due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available — if your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency such as the United States dollar).
- Enter payer details and print payment instructions.
- Complete your payment by transferring funds to Convera at your bank or using online banking.
- Enter card details (Convera accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards).
- Select currency.
- Make a payment.
Why choose Convera
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
TAFE Queensland utilizes Convera payment services to process your tuition and associated fees. Please note that Convera does not process payments to, from or involving resident of Iran, North Korea, Cuba and the Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk provinces of Ukraine. More information about sanctions and potential restrictions payments that can be processed is available through the Convera Website.
How to Make a Payment
- Payments can be made quick, easy and securely via tafeqld.flywire.com
- Enter the country of origin to initiate your payment booking and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Receive SMS/text and email notifications each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to TAFE Queensland. You can also create a Flywire account to track your payment online 24x7.
Flywire Customer Support
+61 (2) 800 69 729
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Before fees are due, you will receive Fee advice letter advising you of the amount, due date and payment options. Your fees and due dates are also listed on your Letter of Offer.