Before your offer letter expires, you will need to pay the tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as stated in your offer. Alternatively you can make your own OSHC arrangements for the duration of your visa.
Our preferred payment method is telegraphic transfer or credit card using Western Union Global Pay for Students. With the Western Union Global Pay for Students platform your can complete your payment in your own currency using a telegraphic transfer with no processing fees or delays.
Benefits of using Western Union
- Simple online payment platform accessible 24/7.
- TAFE Queensland will quickly recognise your payment and commence enrolment acceptance.
- Pay in your home currency or an alternative currency of your choice. TAFE Queensland will receive your payment in full and in Australian Dollars. You will not have to pay additional outstanding amounts on arrival.
- Save on processing costs as there are no telegraphic transfer charges from Western Union.
- Save on bank service fees by only paying domestic transfer to local Western Union account.
- Avoid credit card fees by paying locally using telegraphic transfer.
How to pay via Western Union
- Go to the Western Union Global Pay website.
- Enter your student information.
- Enter the Australian dollar amount as listed on your offer letter.
- Select your preferred payment method — telegraphic transfer or credit card.
- Western Union will transfer your payment in full to TAFE Queensland in Australian dollars.
- Select payment country and currency (due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available — if your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency such as the United States dollar).
- Enter payer details and print payment instructions.
- Complete your payment by transferring funds to Western Union Business Solutions at your bank or using online banking.
- Enter card details (Western Union accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards).
- Select currency.
- Make a payment.
For questions regarding the status of your payments please call the Western Union GlobalPay helpline on +61 2 8585 7999 (business hours Monday to Friday) or contact Student Payments via email on StudentPayments@westernunion.com.