How to pay
New students - Accepting your Letter of Offer
Before your Letter of Offer expires, you will need to pay your tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as stated in your Letter of Offer.
You can make your own OSHC arrangements for the duration of your visa, if the one in the letter is not suitable.
The available payment methods for new international students can be chosen from following TAFE Queensland payment options.
How to pay via Western Union
- Go to the Western Union Global Pay website.
- Enter your student information.
- Enter the Australian dollar amount as listed on your offer letter.
- Select your preferred payment method — telegraphic transfer or credit card.
- Western Union will transfer your payment in full to TAFE Queensland in Australian dollars.
- Select payment country and currency (due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available — if your home currency isn't offered, you can pay in another currency such as the United States dollar).
- Enter payer details and print payment instructions.
- Complete your payment by transferring funds to Western Union Business Solutions at your bank or using online banking.
- Enter card details (Western Union accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards).
- Select currency.
- Make a payment.
For questions regarding the status of your payments please call the Western Union GlobalPay helpline on +61 2 8585 7999 (business hours Monday to Friday) or contact Student Payments via email on StudentPayments@westernunion.com.
How to Make a Payment
- Payments can be made quick, easy and securely via tafeqld.flywire.com
- Enter the country of origin to initiate your payment booking and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Receive SMS/text and email notifications each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to TAFE Queensland. You can also create a Flywire account to track your payment online 24x7.
Flywire Customer Support
+61 (2) 800 69 729
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Before fees are due, you will receive Fee advice letter advising you of the amount, due date and payment options. Your fees and due dates are also listed on your Letter of Offer.